Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

KRRC is very happy to open this space for our 2nd generation and English-speaking Koreans. 

Please introduce yourself and feel free to chat and exchange thoughts.

• ?
    Mark 2015.11.23 10:32
    This is excellent ideas you guys developed for 2nd generation Koreans. To have english chat room, Wow !! Now we can communicate freely and meet central park to promote health and invite friends same time. Awesome feeling. Mark.
    Saebs 2015.11.23 11:21
    Hi! My name is Saebyul or Saebs for short. As Mark said, I think this is an awesome addition to the group. I can't wait to meet more running bugs like me! See you in Central Park!
  • ?
    David 2015.11.23 13:44
    Hi there! David here. It's nice to have an English chat room for 2nd gens and beyond. Hope we can have continual support. I'm a good friend of James. He's good guy and wants to help pass on the knowledge and activity for future generations. Hope to see you all in the near future. Stay well and God Bless!
  • ?
    John 2015.11.24 16:59
    Hello, all!

I think it's great that we have a place where we can communicate without a language barrier. Hope that more people will join this board.

See you all in central park!
  • ?
    ginbaekim 2016.06.28 14:33
    Hi all! Grace here, thank you for this ! hope to be more active and join more runs!
    이장우 2016.06.28 20:08
    Hi Grace, We are delighted to have you as a member. Also to have you as 2nd generation Korean is added benefit to our club to promote younger Korean generation and extending beyond korean running community.
    KRRC welcomes you !! Cheers !!

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
» Welcome! 6 운영진 2015.11.10 473
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1