Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Runner's world 에서 카피한 것입니다.  추운데 참고하십시오.. 

마라톤을위한 훈련,  10 Tips For Running In The Cold

Runners and readers like you give their best advice for plowing through the winter season.

By

Yishane Lee

Published

January 11, 2008

1.  Get Motivated ( 동기부여를 가져라)
"Make a date to meet someone for a run," says Jean M., a reader in Colorado. "There's no wimping out when someone is waiting." John Stanton, the founder of the Running Room in Edmonton, Alberta, says the club's Wednesday and Sunday group runs are popular in winter, when the average high is 17°F. In January and February, the Running Room hosts the Hypothermic Half-Marathon, which attracts 3,500 runners in 14 cities across Canada--even at temps as low as -40°F. "There's a big, free brunch afterward," Stanton says. "People will do anything for omelets and pancakes." Solo? "Tell yourself that you can go back inside after five minutes if it's really bad," says Patti Finke, a coach in Portland, Oregon. "Usually you stay out there." Of course, not everyone objects to winter weather. "A night run during a light snowfall is one of the most peaceful things you can experience," says Justin Lord of Kenmore, New York., 달리기를 같이 할 누군가와 약속을 하라, 혹은 같이 먹을 기회를 가지던가.. 혼자서는 아무리 맛있는 것을 준다 해도 빵구를 식은 죽 먹는 것 같이 내겠지만, 여럿이 하면 오므렛 한접시에 목숨을 걸 것이다.  뭐 이런 말 같은데...  우리  클럽 4마일런에 목숨거는 것과 비슷하네요...  그래서 우리는 같이달리는거죠...힘!!

2. Arm Your Feet, 발을 따뜻이..
To keep warmth in and slush out, run in shoes that have the least amount of mesh. If you have shoes with Gore-Tex uppers, all the better, says Mark Grandonico, president of the Maine Track Club in Portland. Wear socks that wick away wetness but keep your feet warm. Runner Joe McNulty of Philadelphia swears by nonitchy SmartWool socks. 물과 추위에서 발을 보호하라는 거 같네요,  고어텍스 선전도 있는 것 같고... 당연하죠 뭐, 발이추우면 못 달리죠.. 이런 말 할 필요가 있을까?

3. Get Dressed 옷 잘 입어라..
You want to be warm without sweating so much you get a chill. "The rule of thumb is to dress as if it is 20 degrees warmer," says Maine Track Club president Mark Grandonico. "You should be slightly cool when you start." Think layers of technical fabrics, to wick sweat, with zippers at the neck and underarm area to vent air as you heat up. You'll learn your own preferences, but readers Darrell Arribas, of Cumberland, Rhode Island, and Eric Maniloff, of Stittsville, Ontario, both helped create these general guidelines. Assume you always wear gloves or mittens and a hat. 출반 전에는 약간 추운 듯하게 옷을 입고 ,, 그리고  현재기온보다 20도 위( 화씨)를 예상하고 옷을 입어라... 이건 제가 오래전에 제임스리 부회장님께 들은 얘기... 확인되네요... Thank you .. James...   옆구리는 통풍이 잘되게, 목도 카버할 수있는 지퍼 있는 옷도 좋고..  아래는 온도에 따라 몇겹을 껴입어야 하는지..( 우, 아래 모두).  설명..

30 degrees: 2 tops, 1 bottom. Long-sleeve base layer and a vest keep your core warm. Tights (or shorts, for polar bears).
10 to 20 degrees: 2 tops, 2 bottoms. A jacket over your base layer, and wind pants over the tights.
0 to 10 degrees: 3 tops, 2 bottoms. Two tops (fleece for the cold-prone) and a jacket. Windbrief for the fellas.
Minus 10 to 0 degrees: 3 tops, 2 bottoms, extra pair of mittens, 1 scarf wrapped around mouth or a balaclava.
Minus 20 degrees: 3 tops, 3 bottoms, 2 extra pairs of mittens, 1 balaclava, sunglasses. Or, says Arribas, "Stay inside."

4. Be Seen 잘보이게 하고 뛰어라.
With limited daylight, chances are you'll be running in the dark (Alaskans, sadly, get only a few hours of dim light per day). Tall snowbanks on plowed streets make you even harder to see. Wear reflective, fluorescent gear, and don't be shy about lighting yourself up like a Christmas tree, says RW's own Ed Eyestone, who runs in snowy Utah. Says Adam Feerst, a coach and trail-race director in Denver, "I use a headlamp or carry a flashlight, less so I can see where I'm going and more so people can see me." 당연한 얘기죠..  잘 보이게, 겨울에는 낮이 짧고 어두울 때 뛰는 경우가 많으니.. 경우를  바꾸어 놓고 봐도 , 내가  어두울 때, 운전 할 때, 갑자기 검은 옷 입은 인간이 뛰쳐 나오면, 욕 나와요..  

5. Warm up Prerun 뛰기전에 데워라.
Move around inside enough to get the blood flowing without breaking a sweat. Run up and down your stairs, use a jump rope, or do a few yoga sun salutations. A speedy house-cleaning works, too, says D. A. Reng from Kentucky. "The cold doesn't feel so cold when you're warm," says Laura Salmon of Akron, Ohio. If you're meeting a group of running buddies, don't stand around in the cold chatting before you run. "We sit in our cars," says Denver's Feerst, "waiting for one person to get out before we all get out."  뛰기전에 몸에 피를 돌려야 당연히 근육도 릴랙스되고  몸도 유연해져서 기록이 좋죠..  저도 4마일 레이스에 6마일을 데우니 잘 되데요...  그래서 준비운동이 중요한 건데, 우리 선수들 잘 안하는 것 같아요,..최소 10-20분은 해야 되는데 ( 이런 말은 여기에는 없습니다만)  계단을 오르내리던가, 줄넘기를 하던가. 요가로 데우던가.  여자? 들은  스피디한 집안청소?도 ( 여자라는 말은 없는데 한국식 의역입니다,, 고발 당하는 것 아닌지 모르겠네요,,만 ) 당연한 얘기,, 내 몸이 더우면 추위를 못 or 안 느낀다...   진리구요.. 

6. Deal with Wind 바람을 이겨라.
Start your run into the wind and finish with it at your back, so the breeze doesn't blast you after you've broken a sweat. To avoid a long, biting slog, you can break this into segments, running into the wind for about 10 minutes, turning around to run with the wind at your back for five minutes, and repeating. You can also seek man-made wind protection. "When we get wind here, it can be like a hurricane," says Chuck Bartlett, the team director of Seattle's Club Northwest. "The buildings downtown block it." Protect exposed skin. "I use BodyGlide on my nose and on my cheeks to prevent frostbite," says the Canadian Stanton. Other options include Vaseline (a bit messy) and Kiehl's All-Sport Non-Freeze Face Protector.  바람을 안고 달리고 돌아올 때는 뒤로 맞어라.. 10분은 바람을 안고 그리고 돌아서서 5분간 바람을 뒤에서 받으며... 그를 반복...  그리고 윈드자켓도 사서 입고...  그런 말 같고..

7. Forget Speed 스피드를 잊어라..
"Winter running is more about maintenance miles than speedwork," says Feerst. In very cold weather, look for "inversions," places that are elevated and where the air will be warmer. "Even 300 feet up, the air can be 20 degrees warmer, which makes a big difference," says Steve Bainbridge, the trails liaison for the Fairbanks, Alaska-based Running Club North, the northernmost running club in the United States. Bainbridge's coldest run took place in minus 50 degree weather. "My eyelashes were freezing together," he says. If you can't run in the middle of the day when the temperatures are warmest, run twice a day, says Stanton, three miles in the morning and three miles in the evening: "That's better than doing one long six-mile run where you might get very cold toward the end."

좋은 말이네요, 겨울에는 속도를 잊어라...  우리선수들은 잘 안버리는 것 같아요 저도 그렇고,, 욕심이 많아서,,  이사람은 겨울훈련의 주 목적은 스피드보다는 마일리지  유지라네요..  근데 이것은 아주 추운 경우를 말하는 것  같아요.. 뭐 마이너스 50도... 우리랑은 상관 없네요... 아주 추우면 오전 오후로 쪼개 달리라는데, 이것도 우리하고는 상관 없구요,, 좋다 말았네... 저는 오늘 이 제목만 읽구 기분좋게 천천히 달렸는데... 여기 겨울은 알라스카 여름쯤인 것 같네요..

8. Change Quickly Postrun 달린 후에는 빨리 옷을 갈아입어라.
Your core body temperature drops as soon as you stop running. To avoid a lingering case of the chills, change your clothes--head to toe--as soon as you can. Women need to get out of damp sports bras quickly. Put a dry hat on wet hair. And drink something hot. "We go to a coffee shop after our runs, and take turns using the bathroom to change," says Grandonico. "Then we all relax with coffee and bagels." Driving to a run? Bring a thermos of green tea or hot chocolate in your car. 달리기를 끝내면 몸의 온도가 급히 하락합니다. 그래서 빨리 머리부터 발끝까지 가능한 한 빨리 모두 갈아입으래요.. 여자들은 젖은 브래져도 빨리 갈아입고..  어디서?   그리고 뜨끈한 국물..  이 사람들도 커피와 베이글...  우리를 따라 하네요..  새삼스러울 것 없는 말씀..

9. Deal with Rain 비를 대비하라.
Runners in Mobile, Alabama, the wettest city in the United States, are always prepared for rain--67 inches per year, in fact. "In my car, at all times, I have a spare pair of sneakers, a running outfit, and three beach towels," says Allyson Lamey, a member of the Port City Pacers club. "When it's raining, I slip my stocking feet into plastic baggies, then put on my running shoes," says Darryl Dalcerri of Lompoc, California. "The baggies keep my feet dry even when I run through puddles." Most Port City Pacers rotate pairs of shoes. If you have to dry shoes overnight, crumple up newspaper and cram it tightly into your shoes, with the insoles removed. The newspaper soaks up the moisture. 차에 스패어 운동화와 달리기 운동복, 그리고 타월을 비치할 것.  젖은 운동화는 신문지를 구겨서 끈을 풀고 그 안에 넣어두라... 신문지가 습기를 빨아들인다... 전, 그냥  드라이어로 하면 잘 되던데...우리는  헤어 드라이어도 비상품 목록에..  

10. Go Someplace Warm 어디 따뜻한데로 가라.
For runners in the South who want to race close to home, winter is the only time when temperatures are moderate enough to go after a personal record, which is why Florida alone offers seven marathons in February. Not up for 26.2 miles? Other popular races include the Los Angeles Chinatown Firecracker 5-K/10-K, the Hilton Head Half-Marathon and 10-K, and the MyoMed Ragnar Relay Del Sol in Arizona. Or go to the Race Finder to choose your own distance and destination. What more motivation do you need? 이건 해석을 못 하겠네요... 뛰고 나서, 추우면 빨리 따뜻한 데를 찾으라는말 인줄 알았는데.  그게 아니고,  따뜻한 남쪽에 사는 사람들이 개인기록 경신을 위해 조금 추운 듯한 곳을 원한다면... 이리로 가라... 조금 추운 듯하면 개인기록이 나니까.. 그래서 플로리다도 2월에 7개의 마라톤 대회가 있다( 이건 몰랐네요)  뭐 이런 말들,,, 우리랑은 상관 전혀없네요...  

해석 틀려도 이해해 주시기를 , 그냥 의역인 줄 아시고,,,  조금 틀려도 달리는 데, 그리고, 인생에는 별 지장이 없을 겁니다. 건질 것은 별로 안 되도 그냥 참고로..  힘.. 오랜시간 골치아프네요... 누구때매...  

• ?
    이 병환 2014.02.08 17:22
    해석이 어려워요...ㅎㅎㅎ
    번역이 필요합니다.....^_________^
  • ?
    정준영 2014.02.08 22:05
    나도 못해요... 그냥 아는 단어만 줏어 건져도 도움이 될 것 같아서.. Get motivated.. 중요하고, Warm up prerun, 당연하지만 잘 안하고, Get Dressed.. 이미 옷은 온도에 따라 잘들 입으시고 있고,( 근데, 현재온도의 20도 위를 기준으로 하라네, 뛰면 열나니까) 그리고 이건 잘 인식안하던 건데, forget speed.. 반가운 말씀.. 그런 것만 건져도 될 것 같음... ㅎㅎ
  • ?
    한영석 2014.02.09 16:15
    짜증나네, 누구성격 테스트 해요.
    정혜경 달머가네. 둘이 상의해서, 한글로 번역하세요.
  • ?
    정준영 2014.02.09 17:09
    번역 불가능하데니깐요.. 그냥 그런가 부다 하구 넘어가세요.. 성격좋으신 한 총무님께서 뭘 이런 걸 갖구. 짜증까지.. 살두 많이 빠지신 것 같은데.. 가볍게사세요.. 아님 이걸루.. http://dic.naver.com/ 네이버 영어사전 입니다. 힘!!!
  • ?
    정준영 2014.02.09 18:26

한총무님, 번역 달아 봤습니다.. 일욜 오후  졸린데 거시기 훈련 잘 했네요.   힘!!!   틀려도 사랑으로...

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 달리기 초보자를 위한 계획표. 3 이재홍 2014.11.10 5404
공지 올바른 달리기 의 기본(초보자는 물론 중급이상도 참고하실 수 있습니다) 1 이재홍 2014.11.10 3587
공지 러닝화(running shoes)추천... 3 David Yoo 2012.10.15 4739
51 2014 보스턴(boston) 마라톤 우승자(Meb Keflezighi) 달리기 자세 영상 1 정준영 2014.04.28 1319
50 Marathon Road : Team USA Minnesota 1 정혜경 2014.04.14 1177
49 Best Running Technique part 1, 2 정혜경 2014.04.14 816
48 마라톤 을위한 훈련 에 10 가지 팁: TCS New York City Marathon Yesterday at 8:00am · 정혜경 2014.04.10 1805
47 달리기자세교정및 근력강화 3 배만항 2014.04.06 2637
46 운동 많이 한다고 마음대로 먹어도 될까?:월스트리트저널 2 정혜경 2014.03.29 951
45 29회 L. A. Marathon 3/9/Sun 정혜경 2014.03.18 1021
44 Boston Marathon Course Could Not Accommodate Marchers:Runner's World 정혜경 2014.03.14 2411
43 Boston Marathon Weather Forecast:Runner's World 정혜경 2014.03.14 2384
42 2014 Boston Marathon Guide:Runner's World 정혜경 2014.03.14 2432
41 26 Tips for Running Your Best 26.2:Runner's World 정혜경 2014.03.14 7331
40 달리기 좀 하신다고요?:월스트리트저널 1 정혜경 2014.03.11 1315
39 Peter Shankman Cited for Running in Central Park Too Early:Runner's World 1 정혜경 2014.03.04 2815
38 사진] 마라톤 완주 男 ‘셀프 마사지라도…’:중앙 정혜경 2014.03.01 1520
37 Rapid Muscle Response Workout:Runner's World 정혜경 2014.02.26 2354
36 Shoe Guide: Runner's World 정혜경 2014.02.26 2940
35 How Best to Combine Strength Training and Running:Runner's World 정혜경 2014.02.26 5860
34 Protein for Runners 101:Runner's world/구글번역 정혜경 2014.02.14 44716
33 LIM TRAINING TIPS: Long Island Marathon 정혜경 2014.02.12 39374
» 마라톤을위한 훈련 10 Tips For Running In The Cold 5 정준영 2014.02.08 82611
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
/ 4